Two Man Tag Out

BigPimpin

It has been a good season for me and GaBowman21. We took a two week break and finished up this morning on a great hunt. We killed 6 birds on 6 hunts, calling each others tag-outs. All good birds, no 2 yr olds. I had my best spurs this year and he got another double beard. We were able to get about half of them to come in real close and he held out for the strutter on two of his. Good luck to the guys who are still working on getting their birds. I'm gonna sleep in now.

Attachments

• IMG_2576.JPG
    IMG_2576.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 733

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome season - congrats to you both!

GaBowman21

Been a fun season for sure!! Each kill was unique and special. From the roost birds to the mid day lonely birds, they were all awesome.

Steve Roberts

Awesome!!! WTG Congrats

TurkeyDreamer

Six birds. Six hunts? Man, I need me some of those kinda odds. Congrats on your success and time well spent with your friend.

BigPimpin

Six birds. Six hunts? Man, I need me some of those kinda odds. Congrats on your success and time well spent with your friend.

We logged a lot of miles and covered a bunch of property on those 6 hunts. 4 of them were late morning lonesome lover boys, which are usually quickies once you find them. Trust me, this is one of the years Tom Kelly talks about on page 38 (fly down on a long slant to save you time, could kill one in the back yard, run one over in the car on the way to the woods, etc...).

BigPimpin

Well lets see those spurs!!!

I have posted these in previous threads, but I never dismiss the opportunity to brag twice. These were our top two, which incidentally both succumbed to a face full of #6 shot delivered via my Benelli. Here's my best or tied with my best, depending on who's reading the tape. Still a blonde fuzz shy of the magical 1-1/2" mark that I have yet to achieve.

Attachments

• IMG_1973.jpg
    IMG_1973.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 211