# of boats fishing BFL

shoalbass

How many boats do you think will fish the BFL this weekend? The more boats that are there will have a chance to see Judge throw a SHAKEY HEAD on a SPINNING REEL.

Judge

How many boats do you think will fish the BFL this weekend? The more boats that are there will have a chance to see Judge throw a SHAKEY HEAD on a SPINNING REEL.

Shudder at the thought of it, the blasphemy!

I'm guessing around 90 boats.

Judge

Way to go Kenr, resist the urge to pick up that reel on the wrong side of the rod, LOL.

At least Shoalbass hasn't asked about places to eat yet.

Kenr

Judge, I am taking three rods with me, flipping stick, crankbait and buzzbait. I will catchem or take my butt to the house for the year!

shoalbass

Judge, I am taking three rods with me, flipping stick, crankbait and buzzbait. I will catchem or take my butt to the house for the year!

Hey I am taking 3 rods also all spinning reels, a shakey head a wightless trick worm and a drop shot.:biggrin2:

Judge

dont let it hit you in the head judge

Dude!! Them things are dangerous, that 8 pound test line and flimsy rod could be a weapon. It will put some flex and velocity on that piece of lead when you put a flipping hook set on it :cry:

bigbass07

Banned
they only got 81 siigned up as today so im saying 90-95 total, cause anyone who prefishes aint gonna waist there money i promise.

Judge

they only got 81 siigned up as today so im saying 90-95 total, cause anyone who prefishes aint gonna waist there money i promise.

:rofl::rofl:

You should have posted this before I left Moultrie. I'm already at the lake. Maybe I should play golf instead of pre fishing tomorrow. lol

shoalbass

who is te judge ???
and to kenr just bringing those three could be a choice for slim pickins
How dare you ask who is Judge:smash:- he is cletus t cousin, bigbass07 and sinclair 1 side kick and he tells ole sholebass himself where all the Jacks chicken stores are between Guntersville and South Ga.
P.S. he is also the guy that drives very slow on the rodes and dares you to pass him::;:biggrin2:

bigbass07

Banned
How dare you ask who is Judge:smash:- he is cletus t cousin, bigbass07 and sinclair 1 side kick and he tells ole sholebass himself where all the Jacks chicken stores are between Guntersville and South Ga.
P.S. he is also the guy that drives very slow on the rodes and dares you to pass him::;:biggrin2:

he's also a great friend to have if you get in trouble down on his turf:rofl: hope i never need him but if so im not guilty.:biggrin2: