Paging Sinclair1

sinclair1

:D you're suppose to mount the stand in the lean where it's level left to right. It doesn't matter if it puts you on the wrong side of the tree.facepalm:

I don't really bring my nonsense to the woods though, he might be worse off than me :cool:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
WELL DANG, I just posted a comment there and had never even seen this thread until now.

It is crazy now that I have posted it and actually see what NCHillbilly has posted and also sinclair's reply etc. Now that is funny for sure !!!!!

It is also scary how some minds think alike too !!!!!! :D:D:D

ps: sinclair1 is the first thought that I had when I first starting reading the other thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
:rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:D you're suppose to mount the stand in the lean where it's level left to right. It doesn't matter if it puts you on the wrong side of the tree.facepalm:

I don't really bring my nonsense to the woods though, he might be worse off than me :cool:

sinclair1 is good. sinclair1 is wise. :cool::bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
sinclair1 is good. sinclair1 is wise. :cool::bounce:

He wants to pretend he is different from us, but he really ain't. He's good folks, I think, whether he'll admit it or not. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He wants to pretend he is different from us, but he really ain't. He's good folks, I think, whether he'll admit it or not. :bounce:

Other than being just a touch OCD he's a good ole boy from rite around herea.:cool::bounce:

sinclair1

Just the fact that a HOA has t-shirts is :rofl:

I have a good story, but can't tell it yet. I do love me some HOA. Why wouldn't I, it makes everyone act like I do naturally :fine:

As for The place on Sinclair, I might be getting a phone call from the neighbor as he probably never saw that grass go a month and figures I am dead :rofl:

sinclair1

Something funny occurred last week. I stop by a old buddies house that I haven't seen in awhile.

He is my typical porstaf hillbilly buddy and was working on his beat up piece of junk.

I gave him some grief about his junk and he opened up some hateraide and said "we can't all drive fancy NEW trucks" facepalm:

Here's the funny part, my OCD truck is a 2012, and his beater is a 2013 :bounce::stir:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I washed my truck yesterday. I think it had been about 3-4 months since the last time. White vehicle looks good from a distance. :bounce:

Cmp1

BANNED
Something funny occurred last week. I stop by a old buddies house that I haven't seen in awhile.

He is my typical porstaf hillbilly buddy and was working on his beat up piece of junk.

I gave him some grief about his junk and he opened up some hateraide and said "we can't all drive fancy NEW trucks" facepalm:

Here's the funny part, my OCD truck is a 2012, and his beater is a 2013 :bounce::stir:

LOL LOL LOL,,,, not too funny Sin1,,,, he probably uses it as it was intended to be used,,,, IE,,,, a truck,,,,

sinclair1

LOL LOL LOL,,,, not too funny Sin1,,,, he probably uses it as it was intended to be used,,,, IE,,,, a truck,,,,

I haul lumber, mowers and trees in mine. :flag: his beater had 4 different tires, bad brakes, blown fuses and about 10 bags of garbage in the seats .......and it's not paid for yet:rofl:

I roll like Quack, except my hair gets mussed up on occasion :cheers:

Hillbilly can't say much on this one, because that Nissan was shining while on vacation :rofl:

I also get the real work truck senario, where it gets beat up making money, but to thrash a 30-60k vehicle because you're lazy is a Stupid move that makes you spend it again as soon as it's paid off.:flag: