Who’s had their vehicle messed with

dslc6487

Only gonna get worse as our present political admin does not want to punish anyone for doing anything wrong. The criminal is the victim and the victim is now the criminal. Any vandalized vehicle now will probably not even be investigated. And if the "thug" is caught, some liberal DA will put him/her back on the street and probablly give them directions on where to make their next "hit". Face it fellows, the America that we once knew is gone, and, it ain't gonna come back......

Oldstick

Only one time, but it was a private club I was in with WAY too many members. Some jack*** had a camera stolen and for some reason he became convinced I did it. Don't know how or why he came to that conclusion. I was in the stand and close enough to hear him yacking on the phone to someone then heard him opening my truck looking for it.

At dark, here he comes again flying up on his ATV with his rifle hollering and cussing and referring to the loaded gun. He can thank my good nature for not spending a couple nights in jail.

Hawken2222

I had my truck vandalized in Wyoming back in 2009. We were on a small strip of BLM land next to some private ground that was leased by an outfitter. I took a deer and as I was gutting it I noticed a truck on the private ground watching me through binoculars. When i got back to my truck the rear panel above the back wheel on the drivers side was kicked in. I can’t prove who did it but i am fairly certain it was the bunch on the adjacent private ground. Only negative experience I have ever had in twenty plus years of hunting out west.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I had my truck vandalized in Wyoming back in 2009. We were on a small strip of BLM land next to some private ground that was leased by an outfitter. I took a deer and as I was gutting it I noticed a truck on the private ground watching me through binoculars. When i got back to my truck the rear panel above the back wheel on the drivers side was kicked in. I can’t prove who did it but i am fairly certain it was the bunch on the adjacent private ground. Only negative experience I have ever had in twenty plus years of hunting out west.
Probably shot “his” buck

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Only one time, but it was a private club I was in with WAY too many members. Some jack*** had a camera stolen and for some reason he became convinced I did it. Don't know how or why he came to that conclusion. I was in the stand and close enough to hear him yacking on the phone to someone then heard him opening my truck looking for it.

At dark, here he comes again flying up on his ATV with his rifle hollering and cussing and referring to the loaded gun. He can thank my good nature for not spending a couple nights in jail.
Should have given him a reason to kick you out lol

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Got spiked a couple times, once it was on the backside of Ft Benning on the boundary road. Guess the hunt club wanted the training area also, got around 25 roofing tacks in 3 tires, didn't realize it until the next morning at the house

TurkeyH90

I am almost 52 years old. Lived in Georgia my whole life. Been fishing since I was 18 months old. Learned a new fishing term today. I had to look that up to see if it was a real thing or an odd typo. It's real and counts as my "Learned something new today".
I have no idea how you've never heard that term unless yall don't have any big bream.

Toliver

I have no idea how you've never heard that term unless yall don't have any big bream.
I'm not sure either because I've caught a lot of them that were big enough to filet. My dad knew exactly what it was when I asked him. I guess I just never fished with people who used that term.

Dub

Only gonna get worse as our present political admin does not want to punish anyone for doing anything wrong. The criminal is the victim and the victim is now the criminal. Any vandalized vehicle now will probably not even be investigated. And if the "thug" is caught, some liberal DA will put him/her back on the street and probablly give them directions on where to make their next "hit". Face it fellows, the America that we once knew is gone, and, it ain't gonna come back......

Truth.

Arrow3

Busted out drivers side window while eating dinner in Paragould AR at Chillis. I guess they were looking for guns. DIdn't take anything.

Oldstick

Should have given him a reason to kick you out lol
They didn't have to kick me out after that. I had no clue what was going on the day I heard them around my vehicle, but I heard enough to know there was obviously some big misunderstanding, so I knew it wasn't a thief breaking in.

It wasn't until a year or more later, that I put clues together 2 and 2 and I am at least 75% confident I know who took the camera and why they thought it possibly was me, although I had never even once set foot within a half mile of where it was located. Another person with my same last name had been tagged in as a guest of the one who I believe stole the camera. A person no one might have suspected at that time because he was a teenager assisting in managing the lease.

Ohoopee Tusker

I was camped on Oaky Woods WMA, I had already gotten a bad feeling about the guy camped next to me. One morning I came back to camp and backed my vehicle in between our tents, then I went inside my tent to lay down for awhile. About 30 mins later I hear the guy walking towards my vehicle, then he tried to lift the handle on the rear door. I hit the horn button on the fob and he ran back to his tent. We had a discussion soon after.

Jim Boyd

I’m glad I don’t live where u live.

nix03

Couple of Friday's ago I went to Lanier to fish and put in at Balus and upon returning to the ramp that afternoon I noticed several trucks with busted windows in the parking lot. Broad daylight and that is a busy ramp.