Wasn't sure this place was still here

ChiefOsceola

Been a year or longer since I've been on the forums...wasn't sure if the lights would still be on in here. :fine:

2 weeks my friends...two long weeks.

Attachments

• 20258238_10154596327781121_4122109936616208731_n.jpg
    20258238_10154596327781121_4122109936616208731_n.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 204

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Been a year or longer since I've been on the forums...wasn't sure if the lights would still be on in here. :fine:

2 weeks my friends...two long weeks.

Welcome back brother!:cheers::cheers:

If you guys beat Bama the lights will surely go out!:bounce:

ChiefOsceola

Lights are out. Just candle lit, right now.

Figured the trash talk would be spilling into the halls this close to season. We must be getting old.

Welcome back brother!:cheers::cheers:

If you guys beat Bama the lights will surely go out!:bounce:

What do you mean "if"...WHEN we beat Bama! :fine::fine:

And thank ya...feels good to be back. :cheers: I'm not even sure where I went.

bullgator

We're still not all accounted for considering how close to kickoff we are.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Matthew6

Banned thug
Figured the trash talk would be spilling into the halls this close to season. We must be getting old.

What do you mean "if"...WHEN we beat Bama! :fine::fine:

And thank ya...feels good to be back. :cheers: I'm not even sure where I went.

hope the noles do an early departure to work on food plots like the dogs will week 2. :bounce:

Gold Ranger

hope the noles do an early departure to work on food plots like the dogs will week 2. :bounce:

That's the beauty of it. We're not SUPPOSED to win. No need to hide.

Plus, I have feeling that we may very well end up playing twice.:cheers:

Matthew6

Banned thug
bama and fsu could each lose 1 game and still be in the play off as long as they win the conference, and i think this is likely.

Gold Ranger

bama and fsu could each lose 1 game and still be in the play off as long as they win the conference, and i think this is likely.

I think, with our schedule, we could win the ACC with 2 losses and possibly get in.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Happy Belated Birthday Chief. Remember out agreement, you said you would never change your AVY.

Madsnooker

Been a year or longer since I've been on the forums....

It was right around the time of the Louisville game last year wasn't it???:whip:

You haven't missed much the last few months. Mainly just a few pup fans jumping on and off every time they get a recruit or two. An occasional UT fan shows up, but Slayer quickly runs them back off!!!:rofl:

About the only exciting thing around here is the monthly OSU update. There will be one in another week so be sure to stick around for that!!!;)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
About the only exciting thing around here is the monthly OSU update. There will be one in another week so be sure to stick around for that!!!;)

That's the main reason people don't show up around here much. Those OSU updates are insufferable boredom and cause people to drink more heavily.::ke::bounce: