Just wondering...

shawshank

We have 60 members in my deer lease/club -I am the only one (or admits to) that is on this forum. The adjoining club next to us have some good people, I believe they have about 20 members or so. We get together some for cooking on Saturday nights, so I asked them also -amazing that none were on this forum and quite a few had never even heard of it. A lot of these guys and girls are a mix of age in their 20,30,40,50's. There are a few out of state hunters, but most are from Georgia. While I do know several on here in person, how many people are on the GON forum on your club?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
One group I hunt with is about 14 guys. To my knowledge only 2 of us are active members here. I know of 2 others who have memberships and lurk occasionally but dont post.

We have had threads about this here before. I think it was generally accepted that our membership is not really a good cross section of the average Ga. Hunter. Maybe those who are members here are just more into the internet or computers than the average guy.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
When I was in a club I asked fellow members about this site all the time. Most said they were on here, but didn't seem to carento talk about it or give their name to communicate this way. I guess its just not a big deal for a lot of people, but I like to make friends with like minded people and this is the only form of social media I use.

DEERFU

My club is mostly "public land". I've met several members at various campsites. Most are good people from all walks of life.

bamaboy

We have about 6 or 7 in our club that are members of Woody's

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We have 3-4 I think. But I don't think they post to much. I say 3-4 because they joined through our thread in the hunt club forum