Got my mount back.

BBowman

I had my buck skull mounted. However, due to a mix up my buck's skull was camo dipped. I didn't like it. The taxidermist gave me my money back and used a fake skull to make things right. He also threw in a nice pedestal base for the mount. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 353

longbowdave1

Great looking mount on a nice buck!

Attachments

• BBOWMAN.jpg
    BBOWMAN.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 328

mudcreek

Very nice. Looks like he's got some pretty strong company.

Barry Duggan

Looks fine to me. I prefer a euro.

TGUN

Yeah I really like that look. Really makes the antlers the focal point.

Barebowyer

Looks good to me...I have quite a few done without the base but use the "skullhooker" mounts.....check them out!

BBowman

Thanks guys. I'm proud of how it turned out. It's a lasting token from a memorable hunt. Yes sir Allen, I was truly blessed to have hunted under the guidance of RC. In my eyes, he is a master woodsman that is second to none. He is also a pretty good cousin :)

Barebowyer

Congrats again....here's a few with that "skullhooker" mount. You can rotate it, paint it to match wall, adjust the angle ,etc..future thought maybe for your next one....

Attachments

• skulls.jpg
    skulls.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 240

BBowman

Thanks Barebowyer. That does look good. I'm getting away from shoulder mounts because of room. I really like the plaques used for skull mounts over in Europe. BTW, those are some nice bucks you took.

Barebowyer

Thank you. I have some bigger ones and I understand the room which is why I changed it up. I have ten shoulder mounts hanging in my dad's house in VA. that I didn't even bring down here yet....they take a lot of space. Good luck to you this season!!

Badddwithabow

great buck esp with a trad bow.... If you guys are interested i can show you a cheaper version of the skull hooker. I do camo dipping so all of mine are dipped but that Mountain mikes skull is an awesome way to do a euro as well.

Attachments

• 10665100_762300437197625_751646872231157571_n.jpg
    10665100_762300437197625_751646872231157571_n.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 176

Allen Oliver

great buck esp with a trad bow.... If you guys are interested i can show you a cheaper version of the skull hooker. I do camo dipping so all of mine are dipped but that Mountain mikes skull is an awesome way to do a euro as well.

Show us the cheaper version please.

Badddwithabow

yea no prob I buy em and dip em so if you want a custom one just let me know...I can make em wood grain, camo, about anything you want..... you can check out my Fb facebook.com/whitehothydro i've done a few bows too... thats why all of mine match my skulls