A simple test for selling religion to atheists

red neck richie

Hey JB hope you and the family are doing well.
Is Lake Lanier too much of a haul for you? Ambush? Anybody else who might be interested?
Reason I ask is because I camp in one of their campgrounds (Van Pugh South campground) fairly often in spring and summer.
Fish, cook out, camp (tent) overnight if you want, family friendly etc......

Walt I fish Lanier almost every weekend from mid march till July depending on the weather. PM me when you go to Van Pugh. If I'm on the water that weekend I'll swing by and say hello. If you want I have a center console I'll be in that four can fish in comfortably. Y'all are more than welcome to join me. The spot bite should be on soon with as warm as it has been. I usually put in at Burton Mill or Big Creek.

Last edited:

Havana Dude

Never seen so many people make so many arguments against something they say doesn't exist. Never have understood wasting ones time on that. Much like you all not believing we would waste our time trying to convert. It's fairly comical I must say, reading through some of this stuff.

WaltL1

Never seen so many people make so many arguments against something they say doesn't exist. Never have understood wasting ones time on that. Much like you all not believing we would waste our time trying to convert. It's fairly comical I must say, reading through some of this stuff.
Pay closer attention - 95% of the debate revolves around us "arguing" against the arguments/supposed proof that is presented not the existence of a god or gods.
That fact is commonly missed.

WaltL1

Walt I fish Lanier almost every weekend from mid march till July depending on the weather. PM me when you go to Van Pugh. If I'm on the water that weekend I'll swing by and say hello. If you want I have a center console I'll be in that four can fish in comfortably. Y'all are more than welcome to join me. The spot bite should be on soon with as warm as it has been. I usually put in at Burton Mill or Big Creek.
Will do and thanks for the generous offer.
Van Pugh has a boat ramp too so you could launch right there if you wanted.
Fishing, steaks on the grill at the campsite, afternoon nap....... kinda sounds like that "Heaven" place. ;)

By the way I used to live in Auburn. Still have some friends there. Now I'm just up the road by Chateau Elan.

red neck richie

Will do and thanks for the generous offer.
Van Pugh has a boat ramp too so you could launch right there if you wanted.
Fishing, steaks on the grill at the campsite, afternoon nap....... kinda sounds like that "Heaven" place. ;)

By the way I used to live in Auburn. Still have some friends there. Now I'm just up the road by Chateau Elan.

Heaven on earth sounds awesome. Look forward to hearing from you.