salad and herb garden thoughts

Luke0927

Well folks not to air my dirty laundry but just went though a divorce, 4 young kids, just a sad story but they will remain with me more than 50% of the time so that is good and they are able to stay on our property even when at their mothers.

With that said and why that matters, I really need to get back into somethings to help my mind and de-stress. With the 4 kids and working in the "grind" its all taken a toll.

We have great place and plant a lot of things but over last couple of years I just couldn't keep up with it.

I'm back to eating really healthy and clean and cooking a lot. What are some of our early season salads greens I can plant and any herbs that I may not be thinking of besides the rosemary, tyme's etc...

I've have a great garden spot out my around my front that will be for herbs that I can pick before cooking, and then several fenced in areas I'm going to convert to garden for the smaller things to keep the chickens out.

Will use the old larger garden spot for the corn and peas those types of things.

Thanks folks.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !

Luke0927

Thank you very much...Looking to expand out to some new things and this is great.

I appreciate it.