need a rod repaired

grey goose 01

Anybody know of a business or someone who does rod repair in the west ga area? I've got a quantum exo rod with the micro guides and just noticed that the eye insert on my rod tip is missing, not sure when it fell out. Also got a couple quantum spinning reels that need adjusting if they do reel repair also. Let me know.

sbroadwell

I do it, but I'm in mid GA. I get down to LaGrange for work every couple of weeks, but you could just take it to the Picnic Basket in LaGrange. They build rods, so should be able to repair a tip top pretty easily.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
You around columbus?? There's a guy named Brandon around here that builds/repairs them.

MolenaPapa

A trip to LaGrange for Mr Hudson's shop well worth your time and effort. He just replaced 3 guides on my saltwater rod. Fantastic job and quick turn around.

Derek Snider

Picnic basket is good to go, but I recommend doing a tip your self and go back with a higher quality Fuji tip with sic insert and it will hold up to braid and likely last you forever. I have had to do this to several of my rods and I now try and keep a couple of tips along with some epoxy on hand for this reason.

grey goose 01

I'm in Carrollton. I've been to Keith Hudson's store before and talked to him in person a few times. Probably my closest bet. Thanks guys!