Not to bad

hoythunter1861

hoythunter1861

Ok, for some reason I can't get the images to upload. So if anyone has an idea on how to get around that I will

CAnderson

I have a couple. I like them for what I paid for them.
Spiders and moths seem to love mine though!

Attachments

• SUNP0101.jpg
    SUNP0101.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 1,146
  • SUNP0940.jpg
    SUNP0940.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,151

hoythunter1861

Finally figured out how to get them to upload I believe.IMG_6652.jpg

IMG_6653.jpg

IMG_6655.jpg

Jim Boyd

Great pics for $20!!!!

Has a spot light effect like the Cabela's cams I have.

Great heads up!!!

2-shot

I bought 3 of them about 2 months ago and the day pictures are great. Definitely worth $20, mine have been taking pics daily and it hardly used any battery life. I know mine picks up about 70 yards away on my backyard deer

XJfire75

Good to know! For $20 that's a dang good picture. Depending on what my card pulls look like tomorrow I might just have to order 1 for another spot on the club.

CAnderson

Few things I did notice in the 4 I bought.

Make sure the side panel/access panel is closed all the way around. The clamp at the top doesn't always pull it in, and the oring seal is tight to the outside of the lid. Had one that wasn't closed and had obvious moisture inside, but still works fine.

I'm still on the same batteries after 750 pics, 3 card changes, on one cam. So great battery life in my opinion.

Don't over tighten on the mounting bracket. I did on one and it cracked on both sides where toothed bracket meets the main body.

I noticed the lenses seem to hold dust since they are recessed so far they don't get cleaned off if it rains, and apparently makes a great home for spiders.

They will hold 32gb micro cards, but 2 out of 4 cams read full once the cam hits 500 pics, no matter what size card I put in. Still can't find out why they are doing it, and all cards are formatted before re-installing.

2-shot

One thing I did was bought a canister of the small bungee straps to use instead of the ones that came with it

hoythunter1861

Few things I did notice in the 4 I bought.

Make sure the side panel/access panel is closed all the way around. The clamp at the top doesn't always pull it in, and the oring seal is tight to the outside of the lid. Had one that wasn't closed and had obvious moisture inside, but still works fine.

I'm still on the same batteries after 750 pics, 3 card changes, on one cam. So great battery life in my opinion.

Don't over tighten on the mounting bracket. I did on one and it cracked on both sides where toothed bracket meets the main body.

I noticed the lenses seem to hold dust since they are recessed so far they don't get cleaned off if it rains, and apparently makes a great home for spiders.

They will hold 32gb micro cards, but 2 out of 4 cams read full once the cam hits 500 pics, no matter what size card I put in. Still can't find out why they are doing it, and all cards are formatted before re-installing.

I noticed the same thing on my seal as well. Really have to just get a good press fit with it. Haven't had the problem with the pictures yet, but will update in the future about it haha.

That's another thing for those looking at the cam, it runs on Micro SD cards. So just a heads up