Hey Vols..

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Is it just me or do other people get the feeling that Slayer hates UT? Just asking.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Ugh. That was last year's class. No one is interested this year. I know, it's early, yatta, yatta, yatta

Let me help you out with this. The 2017 recruiting rankings are for the 2017 season upcoming, this fall. Starting to get the picture yet?

The 2018 rankings will be for next year.

You and MadSnookums seem to have a problem with dates.

Still doubt me, or don't know your season dates?

Go to the link I provided and you will see this at the header;

2017 SEC Football Recruiting Composite Team Rankings
Updated on 06/10/17 at 8:49 AM CST

Now please explain to the masses, and Brownie Slayer why 247 sports would bother to update last years composite rankings on June 10th of this year?

In the PF this is called the "Elephant in the room".

Showtime

Banned
UGA had a great recruiting class this past year. If they pull off a near 300 composite rating in 2017 it would be a 20+ point increase. :hair:

BuckNasty83

Let me help you out with this. The 2017 recruiting rankings are for the 2017 season upcoming, this fall. Starting to get the picture yet?

The 2018 rankings will be for next year.

You and MadSnookums seem to have a problem with dates.

Still doubt me, or don't know your season dates?

Go to the link I provided and you will see this at the header;

Now please explain to the masses, and Brownie Slayer why 247 sports would bother to update last years composite rankings on June 10th of this year?

In the PF this is called the "Elephant in the room".

Trust me, I know how recruiting works. FWIW, I did say this year and mentioned he'd fall after last year. So 2017 was RECRUITED LAST year. Not much interest this year. As stated last year, he was interesting and had Bama on his resume to make him a hot commodity. Bama didn't miss a beat and actually improved in some aspects. Now recruits are taking a wait and see approach. If your banking on 1 good recruiting class, your in trouble. They may be great in 2-3 years, but will fall off again.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Trust me, I know how recruiting works. FWIW, I did say this year and mentioned he'd fall after last year. So 2017 was RECRUITED LAST year. Not much interest this year. As stated last year, he was interesting and had Bama on his resume to make him a hot commodity. Bama didn't miss a beat and actually improved in some aspects. Now recruits are taking a wait and see approach. If your banking on 1 good recruiting class, your in trouble. They may be great in 2-3 years, but will fall off again.
not if you are bama and have the no 1 class each year. :biggrin2:

Matthew6

Banned thug
i think saban will leave bama never losing to the vols. that would make it like 17 in a row.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
i think saban will leave bama never losing to the vols. that would make it like 17 in a row.

I have come to the conclusion, through this and other threads, even in other forums, that no amount of information will aid in making them understand the facts and data as presented. They live in their own private Utopia where illusions and euphoria are not merely a state of mind, but in fact a way of life.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Trust me, I know how recruiting works.

1qqq95.jpg

Browning Slayer

1qqqin.jpg