UT @ Florida

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The Georgia I saw today doesn’t have any game locked up. We may be doing y’all a favor………you’re welcome.
Not locked up at all. But I’ll take my coach, my players and everything else over ANY of you.

And you all would too! :cool:

Browning Slayer

The Georgia I saw today doesn’t have any game locked up. We may be doing y’all a favor………you’re welcome.
It’s cute listening to the commentary talking about transferred GA players. Cause they would still be on the bench here. Fact.

bullgator

Not locked up at all. But I’ll take my coach, my players and everything else over ANY of you.

And you all would too! :cool:
Well that’s easy to say when we’re in down years. I would have said the same thing for most of your life. Heck, we even won the East in 2020 with Mullen!

bullgator

It’s cute listening to the commentary talking about transferred GA players. Cause they would still be on the bench here. Fact.
Who was talking about ex-Georgia players?

Browning Slayer

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Goobers tack on 3 mo. 29-10 goobers over the Knoxville moonshiners!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Y’all gonna watch Prime rib and his Colorado Buffs tonight? :bounce:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
We didn't look good, but a lot of top 10 teams haven't looked good either. It's hard to shake that BVS, I know, but UF just ain't there right now. Joe has been disappointing these last 2 weeks though and I'm not sure if Orange bowl Joe shows up or 2020 Joe shows up. Hopefully Nico will be ready if Joe can't get the offense rolling early.

All in all, his passes haven't been that far off and they are hitting the receivers hands, he's just got to put it in front of them a little more and they need to do a better job of catching some of those passes too.

We got off to a rough start last season too. Pitt and UF games were ugly, but we took off after that.

Hopefully d line continues to eat.
We need a after game assessment :pop:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’m already hearing suspensions coming for a couple Tennessee players

bullgator

Congrats to the gators
I’m not sure what this means. Are the Gators better than expected, or has Tennessee been overhyped.

Latest posts