UT @ Florida

AccUbonD

I'm kinda wishy washy on this after last weeks showing. Vols are not going undefeated so you got to choose your battles. As a fan I won't be happy with a loss, but if it has to happen to stomp a mudpie in Red and Georgia I'll take it. Vols got to be on their A game this weekend.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
You won't hear me say it much........ but GO VOLS!!!!. I hope ut stomps a mudhole outta the vile lizards.

bullgator

I'm kinda wishy washy on this after last weeks showing. Vols are not going undefeated so you got to choose your battles. As a fan I won't be happy with a loss, but if it has to happen to stomp a mudpie in Red and Georgia I'll take it. Vols got to be on their A game this weekend.
Get your favorite snacks and beverage and enjoy the game. I don’t think we have anything for y’all. Your D line vs our O line will be the difference maker. I’ll be content to stay within double digits.

BuckNasty83

We didn't look good, but a lot of top 10 teams haven't looked good either. It's hard to shake that BVS, I know, but UF just ain't there right now. Joe has been disappointing these last 2 weeks though and I'm not sure if Orange bowl Joe shows up or 2020 Joe shows up. Hopefully Nico will be ready if Joe can't get the offense rolling early.

All in all, his passes haven't been that far off and they are hitting the receivers hands, he's just got to put it in front of them a little more and they need to do a better job of catching some of those passes too.

We got off to a rough start last season too. Pitt and UF games were ugly, but we took off after that.

Hopefully d line continues to eat.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Goobers made a good throw and catch right there!

Silver Britches

TD Goobers!

Silver Britches

12-7 Goobers after the missed 2-pnt conversion

Silver Britches

Late in the 2nd Qtr Auburn killing mighty Samford 7-0 :rofl: :rofl: