UT @ Florida

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
@BuckNasty83 you should really stay off of VomitNation… it really is not a good site for football talk. They’ve had you “Back” for a couple decades now! The meltdown over there now is AWESOME! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

brownceluse

The two teams looked similar to last year to me. With the exception of Floridas defense looks a tad better. UT isn’t near as explosive either. Napier seems to be finding his way. Hopefuls gimmick of an offense is losing its steam. If you can limit the explosive plays or just survive a few of them and your defense can tackle in space. His offense is done.

Gator89

Mertz won't win a Heisman, but he makes good decisions and can complete passes to open receivers.

That catch by the Jackson kid was worthy of a Biletnikof nomination.

And I would not trade Etienne for anybody's RB, he looked like Emmitt back in the day.

bullgator

This is the first time I’ve seen Mertz, but he seems to be a decent game manager. He’s not going to beat you with his legs, but he also doesn’t seem to make many bad throws. He gives his play makers the opportunity to succeed. My biggest surprise was the OL play.

brownceluse

Is it safe to say UF is back? Every team in the SEC looks just meh ti me up to this point. Maybe a slobber knocker in Jacksonville this year? Gator fans Utah game was a Fluke. Y’all seeing what you wanted to see?

Gator89

Is it safe to say UF is back? Every team in the SEC looks just meh ti me up to this point. Maybe a slobber knocker in Jacksonville this year? Gator fans Utah game was a Fluke. Y’all seeing what you wanted to see?

UF is not back in a '96 or '08 way, but I see a much better team than last year. Mertz knows he won't be a first round pick, so he seems to be playing for his team to win, not encumbered by draft status.

There were a bunch recruits at the game last night and they reportedly had a great experience.

GA and LSU are going to be tough to beat.

kingfish

Not sure if the Gators are back just yet. They have a QB they can trust and a couple of running backs that can make some plays. D line held its own so did the line backers. Secondary made some plays but gave up some big plays too. They also left 6 points on the table. Are they "back" ? No. Lets just say trending towards the positive and see what the next game brings.

00Beau

I see what your doing

Browning Slayer

We need a after game assessment :pop:
Ol Bucky hasn't logged on since Friday evening... I went ahead and started a search..
7zjebl.jpg

Browning Slayer

7zjh4k.jpg

Browning Slayer

378167632_6771871766211100_2331626983767640447_n.jpg