Leupold VX-3i 3.5x10x40 CDS

Robert28

Is $299 a good price for this scope? I'll never mess with the CDS but this scope came with it, has the duplex reticle which I prefer. I won this on eBay, brand new. Others from this same store seem to be going for over $300.

coolbreezeroho

Seems like a great price. PM me after you try it out . Was there more than one scope listed or was it a single bid item

BriarPatch99

Be sure to go to Leupold's web site and read the ways to spot counterfeit Leopold products ....
Not saying this scope is ... Just be careful ....

wareagle700

Seems like a good price but if you don't want the CDS you will hate it. I had one that didn't track correctly or hold zero. The markings on the turrets wouldn't line up after you dialed a half turn or so, just an overall poor design.

You should be able to sell it pretty easy though or trade for a capped version.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
That is a very good price.

I love mine with CDS. Zeored it and started hitting plates out to 300 immediately. I worked my up to 400 pretty easy too.

Robert28

Seems like a great price. PM me after you try it out . Was there more than one scope listed or was it a single bid item

More than one. Place called sportsman supply. They are selling Leupold scopes from VX3i to rifleman, binoculars, all kinds of stuff. They're legit too, I won it last night and got an email this morning saying it had shipped. The trick is they just seem to do auctions so after losing 3 I just set my price and let it ride and ended up winning finally.

Robert28

Be sure to go to Leupold's web site and read the ways to spot counterfeit Leopold products ....
Not saying this scope is ... Just be careful ....

I thought that too! I did read their feedback and they have thousands of positive reviews and the only negative I could find was about shipping. I didn't see any about fake scopes or anything. It crossed my mind though!

killerv

you can find some deals on the vx3i. I got the duplex for about 285. I like it pretty good. Wasn't a vast improvement over my nikons though.