!!!update with pics!!! prayers needed for gadestroyer74!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Prayers sent

specialk

Its gonna be a ruff 24 hours mybody has rejected the antivenom cause a reaction I'm having trouble breathing lost feel to all extremities as well as made my speech slurred.. We hope the test go good so there will be no surgery.. I was traveling across a food plot that we just planted. I was going to the next one when I see a decent size snake so I sped up to see it ran. It over with the atv I get off go around an went to stomp it with my foot ( tennis shoes) I lost my balance and fell over the side away from the snake. On the way down the snake struck me In the back of the calf on right leg I knew istantly I had been bit I quickly jump up grab a stick and disposed of the snake. Stick broke so I got another and beat some more.. Moral here is snake was doing Nothing to me It
was defending itself from me tryin to kill it.. I should have left it along and went on my way lesson learned.. It was a 4 foot timber ratler with 5 buttons.. Thanks everyone cor your Thoughts and prayers !

wow! this same exact thing happened to another guy that's a member here, can't remember his name though......he got better and I hope you do too!!

Man that's nuts I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. From what I have learned it took so much outta my immune system to fight off the snake bite that it allowed other things in my body to advance rapidly . That's the way the doctors explained it to me. I doubt mine will get better. My mom has this stuff to so I'm guessing it's hereditary. Some days are ok/good others are bad and hard to make it through the day. I, pretty sure the effects of the snake bite are gone I'm just dealing with the advancement of the things that the snake bite allowed to escalate at a rapid rate... Sure preciate y'all's comments. Lord knows Brian doesn't go to the woods anymore with out my danner snake boots and .40 !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Brian,

I saw this and thought you had done got popped again!!!!

Me too! Glad you are back in the fight Brian and I hope you are wearing your snake boots!

Me too! Glad you are back in the fight Brian and I hope you are wearing your snake boots!

You dog gone right I am budrow ! I didn't mean for it to sound like I got but again . Thank god I haven't been I may not make another round....

KLBTJTALLY1

Just read the story and hope the best for you. I may have some bad responses to this but the antibiotics may be part of the problem. They basically poison your system and kill everything. The sooner you can get off of them the better.

Can't tell you how many times I've come close to the rattlers here in Florida and done stupid stuff. I guess I've been very lucky. I will make my sons read this post as well to learn from our mistakes. Hang in there. There's power in the relationship with Jesus.

Yes sir that's correct about doing stupid things. I wasn't on antibiotics but I think a few weeks after the bite. So total I think maybe 5 weeks

hambone76

Prayers sent for you Gadestroyer74.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Glad you came out of it OK.
I got a question that hasn't been asked yet.
you still got them tennis shoes? ::ke:

j_seph

Glad you came out of it OK.
I got a question that hasn't been asked yet.
you still got them tennis shoes? ::ke:
I believe he does but as for the draws and the pants...............................

Bahahaha ! I show ain't got them sneakers no more they lost traction and had a blow out ! Started stumbled fatted and fell ! As far as draws well I never did look or was to unresponsive to know lol.. Show do appreciate you kind fold thinking and praying for me. Every day I get to live it a bonus for the ignorance I displayed that day...

DrWally

Hey Destroyer- blew a 3.5 foot timber rattlers head off the other day- you are an inspiration to many - you keep fightin we keep prayin for you and wajtchin where we put our feet.

Heard that buddy ! I can tell you for sure if I see one it's gonna die if I got my gun. If not I am running the other way. As I have said many times here and don't post this stuff to gain popularity or moral support . I made a huge mistake doing what I did and do not be a idiot like I did. I may be meaner than a snake but I am not ten feet tall and bullet proof lol.. I sure thank everyone for thinking about me and praying for me. Like I was always told stupid hurts !

SakoL61R

Gadestroyer,
First of all, prayers sent. I've watched this thread since the beginning and can't even imagine having to go through it, especially if it was my wife or one of my kids. Didn't realize the after effects could be so bad.
I wanted to thank you for posting about it as I often think about it when my family and I are "at the farm". We all wear our snakeboots, even my 4 yr old.