*Spring Fling 2017 (video finally posted* GoPro

Cletus T.

Good evening everybody, as some of yall might remember we took our Spring Fling Bass Fishing trip on the road last year to Lake Guntersville Al. The fishing wasn't the best but we still managed to stick a few slimeballs. A lot's happened since then......we sold our house.......moved across town......still got stuff in storage.....and as bummed as I was about the tough fishing I just never got around to putting the footage together.........until today. I used this snowy bone cold day to get it put together.

This is a new computer and a new video editing program so bear with me as I work my way through it but I think the video still turned out pretty bassy!!!

Hope yall like it

Stay warm out there folks!

Cletus

Cletus T.

Thanks man…….I was so bummed about the hard fishing last year that I haven’t even looked at the footage…..but going back through it yesterday it surprised me that in fact……..we did catch some half-way decent fish. It was the first one we did on BIG water though…….so that made it a different feel.

Andy O

I think we are always more critical of our own accomplishments than others. But this is coming from someone that can really struggle at times putting a fish on the boat, lol.