11/17 pm

hunter84

Gilmer checking in with bow in hand been here since 3:00 and just a couple of minutes ago a pack of coyotes started raising all kinds of CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored I wonder if my hunts over for the evening I was hoping they would come this way I was going to let the bowtech eat, oh well good luck everyone and be safe.

deast1988

I'm in Newton in hardwoods this eve. Brother at bottom of hill looking for a doe. Got 2 more days till I'm back to work. :-(

agwood1

In a tree in Laurens, wife is in a ground blind on a food plot. We both teach so our Thanksgiving break starts today. Gonna go after them hard for the next 9 days.

FOLES55

Back at it with y’all, be safe and good luck guys.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Late to the woods but I’m here. Hickory tree overlooking a hilltop food plot.

FOLES55

Big young 6 just came in looked into far corner that i cannot see in and acted like he saw the boogie man. Left out in a trot so I’m hoping it’s something bigger.

FOLES55

A deer we call El Chapo ( the old bully buck) just came out. Nothing more than an old narly Tall 3 point. We guess that he is a 3 year old and on the hit list, but dang it’s still bright outside.

FOLES55

El Chapo

Attachments

• D10C7F5F-0898-440D-B957-E25934AF365A.png
    D10C7F5F-0898-440D-B957-E25934AF365A.png
    997.1 KB · Views: 154

Lukikus2

Good pass on El Chapo. I'd have to give him another year and see what happens. Looks to have the potential for some long beams. Just rambling...

FOLES55

Good pass on El Chapo. I'd have to give him another year and see what happens. Looks to have the potential for some long beams. Just rambling...

If a deer could be a thug, that’s him. Just flat out rough around the edges and don’t like to eat with company. He runs all the deer off the feeders that he can.

I will be chasing a soccer ball tomorrow again, so wish all you guys the best and shoot a big one!