11/16 pm

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Just got finished processing my deer, 5 quart bags of backstrap, 13 burger, 2 stew and 8 quarts canned.

Game cam had this one on it, plus 3 bears, Monday starts our firearms season, hope he shows up in the next 3 days.

20231116_123644.jpg

Dupree

Making the move was probably the right decision. Had a beauty of a 10 point come by. I think he was only 3. About 115” deer. I told them I wasn’t gonna shoot something unless I would shoulder mount it. I would have also had to drag him up my Everest. I might have a change of heart if he was on top of the ridge with me.

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
I was sitting in between a firebreak of hardwoods and pines saw 9 does 3 decent bucks, across the road my buddy took one of his customers dads told him he could shoot an 8 point or does didn’t want him to shoot one of our bigger younger bucks, abd sure enough he said he saw the biggest deer of his life, came out made a scrape in front of him, said he looked 20 inches wide, I’ll give that stand a shot tomorrow I’m pretty sure I know what deer he’s talking about and it’s a good one, this is him

Attachments

• IMG_4847.png
    IMG_4847.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 37
I was sitting in between a firebreak of hardwoods and pines saw 9 does 3 decent bucks, across the road my buddy took one of his customers dads told him he could shoot an 8 point or does didn’t want him to shoot one of our bigger younger bucks, abd sure enough he said he saw the biggest deer of his life, came out made a scrape in front of him, said he looked 20 inches wide, I’ll give that stand a shot tomorrow I’m pretty sure I know what deer he’s talking about and it’s a good one, this is him
That’s a good buck ! Not sure I would have been able to not shot him ! lol

buckshed

Late report..had a line for come into plot 20 mins left of shooting light. Then a buck came in from my right behind some limbs into plot and ran doe off..I had only a moment to decide to shoot..could tell he had a good rack but wasn't sure if he's the 10 pt I'm after there

Latest posts