JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. 18 yrs strong, but different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Got here just in time to throw some bags in camper, change batteries on a cam, pee in the scrape in front of the cam and get in a field with binos. @slow motion shot a great buck right here last season and 11 shots and almost a mechanical bull ride by me later he died.

Been here 10 mins and am covered up in deer.

It’s primetime boys and girls!

IMG_4477.jpegIMG_4478.jpeg

slow motion

Spent midday bsing with landowner. Originally no firearm hunting. Now said come on up. Probably cant get a tag at this point but a good offer anyway.

Been sitting on stand catching up. On a small overgrown field. Had a doe off to the edge stand and look at me for 10 minutes as I came in when she finally crossed the woods road a buck trotted across behind her. Couldn't tell much just antlers and body was significantly bigger than hers. Few minutes later several does came out from where they went.
While typing big 8 came out worked a scrape and left in direction of other buck.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Are Bubba and John on stand

Yep Bubba is down in a hole with no service. Last I heard he said he’s feeling snake bit and not seeing anything.

I’m up to 21 now with a couple of young bucks.

John’s seeing deer but nothing up close and personal yet. This one was killed here yesterday eve.

Sun is down. Come on big boys

IMG_6089.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.