11/16 pm

slow motion

I'm up. Was headed to a creek bottom but walking in passed thru a skidder trail I planted. Looking at how it's been grazed down severely and all the tracks in it. Then a doe ran out from under my stand decided to try here. Maybe a suitor will come looking for her. Or not. Be a nice evening either way. Good luck everybody.

slow motion

Back up. Transition pines to hardwood bottom. White oaks still dropping a few. Some swamp chestnuts nearby too. Wind is all over the place which ain't good. But I got the nose blind buck here last year so there's hope.

Dupree

I hopped the line into Alabama for the afternoon. Told them to show me on the map where nobody has hunted or been and I came here. Few rubs and scrapes. It’s windy!!

Just saw something. Possibly a hog or bear. Gone before I could get my binos on it.

Ace1313

I won the race from work! Sitting on the peanut field in Mitchell. Wind is perfect and had two sho’nuffs out here last night pushing possibly the first hot doe. Had six different bucks on camera from 7-7.

sleepr71

Came in & put a new ladder stand up to try watching some different trails. Lots of scrapes on the road beside me. Maybe it’ll be something new & bigger. So far..just wind,sweating & mosquitos. Oh well..can’t kill ‘em on the Couch ;)

Dupree

Kept hearing commotion in the big hardwoods to my left. Two does busted out and ran 30 yards by me, then turned around and came back by and run up the ridge behind me. A 3rd doe come up out of the hardwoods and ran the ridge top behind me. I moved about 50 yards to see in these big hardwoods. As soon as I sat down in my millennium seat I saw a deer coming down the opposite ridge feeding. It’s in the very bottom now where I can’t see it.

Latest posts