Food source to hunt?

GeorgiaGlockMan

Smoking is only working for Kris because I am a BBQ fan and the local deer are definitely used to it.

Scary part is he'd be 2x as effective if he switched to hickory and mesquite smoke!

Kris87

Smoking is only working for Kris because I am a BBQ fan and the local deer are definitely used to it.

Scary part is he'd be 2x as effective if he switched to hickory and mesquite smoke!

Man, this ain't my first rodeo. I used hickory opening morning in the neighborhood set down from you and they didn't have a care in the world. On my other spots, I mix in some white oak with the hickory. Its more campfire like....not as bbq'ish!

I smell steaks cooking all the time if there's a straight west wind. Makes it hard to sit in the stand some evenings. :rofl:

fishhunt05

Man, this ain't my first rodeo. I used hickory opening morning in the neighborhood set down from you and they didn't have a care in the world. On my other spots, I mix in some white oak with the hickory. Its more campfire like....not as bbq'ish!

I smell steaks cooking all the time if there's a straight west wind. Makes it hard to sit in the stand some evenings. :rofl:

Lol smelling those steaks must be hard to stay in the stand!! I'm going to be in the stand Saturday of next week once that cool front hits. Might try the smoke thing if I can remember to go buy a bee smoker. lol