Help getting rid of hogs please

RayJ

Banned
Alright you hog heads. I need help getting rid of some hogs. I have 100 acres in Middle Georgia near Macon. I want someone that knows what they're doing. There isnt a lot of room to run dogs but I can talk to my neighbor and try to get access to his place to though. They are tearing my place up and they have to go!! As I said, I want someone with experience. Drop me a PM and we can work it out. Thanks in advance.....Ray

Flaustin1

You can get a special permit from the DNR to hunt them over bait at night with the aid of a light. Its fun and you can do it yourself for cheap and fill the freezer while youre at it.

WOODARD29

Ok

alright you hog heads. I need help getting rid of some hogs. I have 100 acres in middle georgia near macon. I want someone that knows what they're doing. There isnt a lot of room to run dogs but i can talk to my neighbor and try to get access to his place to though. They are tearing my place up and they have to go!! As i said, i want someone with experience. Drop me a pm and we can work it out. Thanks in advance.....ray
im here in macon with traps and dogs, call me 478 284 6724 tony.

REDMOND1858

alright you hog heads. I need help getting rid of some hogs. I have 100 acres in middle georgia near macon. I want someone that knows what they're doing. There isnt a lot of room to run dogs but i can talk to my neighbor and try to get access to his place to though. They are tearing my place up and they have to go!! As i said, i want someone with experience. Drop me a pm and we can work it out. Thanks in advance.....ray

pm sent

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That didn't take long................keep us "Wishers" posted! Love to find out how it goes!!:pop:

hoghunter102

If you still need help we might make a trp up there and ower dogs arent gonna run them every where they catch were they find them.

goob

awesome chance yall, lets see the pictures!

killa86

sent you a pm