New bow advice...

JoeyWommack

I am gonna upgrade from the ancient PSE I have been shooting these last few years. It's old, about 15 years old to be exact. I want to get something that shoots faster. I am not wanting to drop a mortgage payment on a bow but I don't want to get garbage either. I am going to keep checking the swap and sell and see what kind of deal I can find.
Any advice is appreciated.

ddd-shooter

Check out Bear, Diamond, Mission, Martin and store brand bows for a good new deal.
Keep an eye out on here and the classifieds on AT for a used "name" brand bow.

Last edited:

alligood729

I am gonna upgrade from the ancient PSE I have been shooting these last few years. It's old, about 15 years old to be exact. I want to get something that shoots faster. I am not wanting to drop a mortgage payment on a bow but I don't want to get garbage either. I am going to keep checking the swap and sell and see what kind of deal I can find.
Any advice is appreciated.

Hey Joey, PSE has some awesome stuff coming out for 2010, actually some can already be ordered, that is in the 4-600$ range, that are really good quality bows for the money. The Bow Madness line is one good example. You don't have to drop a thousand dollar bill to get a bow that is fast, quiet, dependable and tough to boot. I just got my new catalogue with all the new stuff, in the mail, can't wait for my new one!!!!!