X-Stand on sale

XJfire75

Love mine. Comfortable and light! Great for packing a ways.

shdw633

Love mine. Comfortable and light! Great for packing a ways.

I ordered one and am taking it to Illinois this year. I love the comfort of my Summits but when you are climbing up and down those "hills" 10 pounds is 10 pounds and if I don't have to have on my back all the better....especially for only $100!! If I end up not liking it I'll hang it next to my Tree Lounger!! :biggrin3:

JohnK

That thing would be great for coyote hunting. You don't have to get very high or sit very long and it's almost as light as some chairs or stools.

shdw633

I got mine together and climbed a tree with it. I was definitely happy with my purchase. For older guys like me I would recommend the sit n climb model. I myself and going to order the sit bar for mine just to make it a little easier on me to get up the tree. That being said once up the stand was sturdy and comfortable....not Summit Goliath comfortable but ok, especially for how light and easy it is to get on a tree and get going. I will admit I was nervous about the purchase due to the reviews but I am completely satisfied with it now and glad I bought it for my trip this year to Illinois!!