Jeb's Choke Tubes!

CartyKid

something like that i didnt buy one because they didnt have one made for my SPR453, about to buy a extrema2 and going back to shoot with them and see how it patterns.....thing I like about them, like jharrell said, they wanna test drive all dif tubes in your gun to see which one shoots best for you....cant ask for much better service than that

check them out on FB
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002559780717

jharrell

The chokes are $110 I think. They dont charge you for any of the shells you shoot of theirs if they want to see what your gun will do. I brought my own but they did let me try a couple of theirs in my 20 Gauge.

Sloppy_Snood

I was able to talk to Jimmy and Bobby at the NWTF Convention a few weeks ago.

Jimmy told me they were $100 but I did not ask if that was a "NWTF Convention Special Price." :D

Regardless of their choke tube pricing, they both are about as nice of gentlemen I have ever met.

tomn2hd

Jeb's choke tubes

Lots of chatter and opinions but I guess that's what the forum is provided for. Are these guys the one's who had a featured article in the GON magazine last year or 2010? I've been going back thru past issues trying to locate the article. Wanna see about trying one of their tubes in a new Super Vinci and an older model 11-87 Turkey Special. If Jeb's isn't the right guys and someone remembers the article on a guy or guys from Georgia that came up with a new choke tube within the past couple of years then please share the info. My memory isn't what it was.
Thanks

Killdee

Lots of chatter and opinions but I guess that's what the forum is provided for. Are these guys the one's who had a featured article in the GON magazine last year or 2010? I've been going back thru past issues trying to locate the article. Wanna see about trying one of their tubes in a new Super Vinci and an older model 11-87 Turkey Special. If Jeb's isn't the right guys and someone remembers the article on a guy or guys from Georgia that came up with a new choke tube within the past couple of years then please share the info. My memory isn't what it was.
Thanks

I think Sumtoy is Georgia stuff also. Sounds like both of em build quality chokes.

01Foreman400

Staff member
Thanks

Jeb's was the one in GON.