Wildgame Supporters Be proud

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If you don't want to support them, know this

Plano Synergy is owned by the Busbice Family.
Plano Synergy manufactures the following items:

Barnett Crossbows, Plano, Wildgame Innovations, Evolved Habitats, Evolved Harvest, Flextone, Frabill, Ammoland, Tenzing, and Ameristep.

Thanks for the info Gut. Fortunately I don't buy anything of theirs. Won't start to either.

ishootlittlebucks

sunday morning on the sportsman channel i watched a woman shoot an axis deer and from the same blind shot a gobbler at 120 yards with the same deer rifle then walked out and finished it off with a shotgun. where is that legal? anyone else catch that episode? its all about "selfies" these days, look what i did.

Florida

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Attachments

• Mr_Bluto.png
    Mr_Bluto.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 269

transfixer

There show is a joke, Bill reminds me of Brutus on the pop eye cartoon.

I had never heard of him or the show until this post, but I looked up a couple of their videos on Youtube ,, kinda stupid, reminded me of the characters on Lizardlick towing, I don't know if people on reality tv are just naturally stupid acting ? or only when a camera is turned on ? I got a feeling they are a little bit that way to begin with, that's why someone decided to make a show about them ,,,, this guys actions sorta proved that I suppose.

DoubleRR

as Ron White said... "you can't fix STUPID!"

LIB MR ducks

If you don't want to support them, know this

Plano Synergy is owned by the Busbice Family.
Plano Synergy manufactures the following items:

Barnett Crossbows, Plano, Wildgame Innovations, Evolved Habitats, Evolved Harvest, Flextone, Frabill, Ammoland, Tenzing, and Ameristep.

Not true. There is a lot of misinformation about the Busbices. Here is the latest update from Synergy:

An Important Message from:
David E. Dudick, Chief Executive Officer

Over the course of the past 48 hours, Plano Synergy became aware of a situation which required swift and decisive action.
Today, Bill Busbice and Plano Synergy mutually agreed to end their association. Bill Busbice and his partners sold their outdoor brands to Plano Synergy in 2013. Since then, Bill has been providing services under contract to Plano Synergy, principally as a host of the Wildgame Nation television program, until today when that relationship was severed. Plano Synergy will also be cancelling the Wildgame Nation TV show.
Plano Synergy has a culture that is grounded in integrity and great respect for the outdoors. This comes with the expectation that we will always do the right thing. Our decisions will always reflect our commitments to our customers and consumers. We have a deep respect for the law, tradition and the ethical practices of our sports. We take pride in serving our industry and promote the fair and lawful practices of game hunting. Every day we strive to be a company that is trustworthy, respectful and fair with our consumers, employees, customers and business partners.
We thank you for your trust.
Sincerely,
David E. Dudick
Chief Executive Officer

kiltman

If this was a regular joe, the punishment would have been more severe. He got off with a slap on the wrist. Money talks!

Gajbird

Not true. There is a lot of misinformation about the Busbices. Here is the latest update from Synergy:

An Important Message from:
David E. Dudick, Chief Executive Officer

Over the course of the past 48 hours, Plano Synergy became aware of a situation which required swift and decisive action.
Today, Bill Busbice and Plano Synergy mutually agreed to end their association. Bill Busbice and his partners sold their outdoor brands to Plano Synergy in 2013. Since then, Bill has been providing services under contract to Plano Synergy, principally as a host of the Wildgame Nation television program, until today when that relationship was severed. Plano Synergy will also be cancelling the Wildgame Nation TV show.
Plano Synergy has a culture that is grounded in integrity and great respect for the outdoors. This comes with the expectation that we will always do the right thing. Our decisions will always reflect our commitments to our customers and consumers. We have a deep respect for the law, tradition and the ethical practices of our sports. We take pride in serving our industry and promote the fair and lawful practices of game hunting. Every day we strive to be a company that is trustworthy, respectful and fair with our consumers, employees, customers and business partners.
We thank you for your trust.
Sincerely,
David E. Dudick
Chief Executive Officer

Thank you!!!!
Fact is Bill Busbice never owned or founded the company... he was a rich guy who backed his son Ryan (who seems to be a stand up guy) when he created a supplement company and built it into a mega company and SOLD it to one of the oldest outdoor companies in America "Plano"

The fines are restitution and they don't take your worth into account.

If we boycott the products we hurt Plano and their employees along with the owners of which a large portion is a Teachers Pension plan.

I am outraged at his behavior as well but let's not be hypocrites. Punish him and only him.

Gumpbuck

Thank you!!!!
Fact is Bill Busbice never owned or founded the company... he was a rich guy who backed his son Ryan (who seems to be a stand up guy) when he created a supplement company and built it into a mega company and SOLD it to one of the oldest outdoor companies in America "Plano"

The fines are restitution and they don't take your worth into account.

If we boycott the products we hurt Plano and their employees along with the owners of which a large portion is a Teachers Pension plan.

I am outraged at his behavior as well but let's not be hypocrites. Punish him and only him.

Fair enough. Thank you. :)