bushnell warranty

cliff&pam

My trophy cam is 22months old and the lcd screen went out. Received an email today sayn a new cam in the mail:yeah: Its nice when the factory stands by there two year warranty:cool:

furtaker

I sent back a $99 Walmart Bushnell a while back that was acting up and they sent me a brand new one in the mail. They seem to stand behind their products.

blt152

Had an issue with a spotting scope awhile back and returned it and received a new one, no questions asked. Does not get any better than that.

WLhunter

Good to know they back the cameras well too..sent a 20 year old scope back off my dads rifle..they repaired it and recalibrated it with no charge not even shipping!

Brianf

I have probably sent 8 trail cams back over the years. NEVER had an issue. They send a new one. Sometimes 2 years doesn't matter either. I bought a refurb from Optics planet, that never worked, sent it to Bushnell they upgraded it to a newer model.

bukhuntr

I have a Trophy Cam that is 4 months old, same thing. Do I just print the return slip and mail it in with the camera?

Brianf

Yes send the form, receipt (if you have it) and I think $10 for shipping.

spinefish

Not I. I sent one in that the screen had stopped working that was a little over 2 years old. Would repair it for $190 ($100 cam) or I could buy a new one for a minimally reduced price.