I Really Wanted To Shed Hunt This Weekend!

davidhelmly

I know some of our bucks have shed because we've found a few but I really didn't know how many so I put out a couple cameras last week before Cindy and I wend out of town to check. Well after I got home yesterday we went and pulled cards, I was planning on hitting the woods hard today, tomorrow evening and Sunday until I looked at the pics... I know I could still look but I have a hard time rewalking in a week or two what I have already walked this week plus we've let the feeders go dry so the turkey hunters will be legal so I will probably just wait. Here are a few that I saved from the last week or so, sorry but its quite a few.

BornToHuntAndFish

Wow! Had a blast with those David. Looks like it will be worth your wait. They sure are holding tight to their headgear.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Awesome pics, you all have years worth of up and comers! I really wish that we could get a feeding program started.

copperheadmike

Man what a good looking herd! If you arent far from Athens and want some help hunting those sheds, I have been working with my youngest dog on shed hunting, would really like to get him out to a spot where there is a good chance of him finding some.

BowanaLee

Dang, what y'all feeding them, super glue ?

davidhelmly

Man what a good looking herd! If you arent far from Athens and want some help hunting those sheds, I have been working with my youngest dog on shed hunting, would really like to get him out to a spot where there is a good chance of him finding some.

I wish you were closer, I would love to see what I dog could find. We are probably around 2.5 hours from Athens, we are in Meriwether County.

Dang, what y'all feeding them, super glue ?

Lol, you would think so! We have managed to find a few so far but I'm ready for them all to drop!!

davidhelmly

Nice!:cool: Whats planted in the open field ,1st pics?

It's a STRUGGLING plot of Durana and Alice cover along with wheat and oats. Our plots did absolutely terrible last year, mother nature was very ugly to us, I am really hoping that they take off in the next few weeks.

Pilgrim

now i'm understanding why I've not found a shed yet this year