Summer Bucks

Buckaroo93

How often do you see the bucks in fall/winter that you caught on camera during summer? I, personally, have rarely seen the same bucks. Need thoughts and opinions.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I usually see several that I caught on cam during the summer , I think the key is very low pressure , I have one small piece of property (200 acres) that's rt in the middle of deer heaven and only me and my dad hunt it and we hardly step off the rd if ever , and keep a large variety of food and good cover !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I forgot to mention we haven't shot a doe off of it in probably 10 seasons

outdoorlife99

Typically the four wheelers, truck doors, talking, smoking/spitting all multiply after opening day. And factor in summer grounds an winter, they just change with the environment.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I see all of the deer I get summer pics of all season long. I have been watching a bachelor group of 7 bucks for 3 months now.

Shep23

Never stop feeding them all year if and big if they make it thur the hunting season they usually return to the same core area

DYI hunting

I see the same young bucks, but alway have bigger bucks come out of the swamps only during the pre rut till early post rut.