If I were a 10lb bass...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Great read and nice toad! Thanks! :cool:

Cletus T.

-Double Post Move-

Went back and watched the video and man……what a great moment / memory you got captured on film!

Congrats again on the fish of a lifetime!!!

And it also must be noted that without that awesome fishing beard you be sporting…….you probably wouldn’t have landed that catch. J/K

StriperrHunterr

-Double Post Move-

Went back and watched the video and man……what a great moment / memory you got captured on film!

Congrats again on the fish of a lifetime!!!

And it also must be noted that without that awesome fishing beard you be sporting…….you probably wouldn’t have landed that catch. J/K

That does explain the results of our trip, though. :biggrin2:

Beard of justice scores. Stubble gets one, and a half attempt at a goatee skunks.

jocko755

I really enjoy your posts!

Great catch on spinning gear. You took your time and played her PERFECTLY! Way to stay persistent and never give up - until you got her to bite!

Beautiful fish and great video. You are a class act and true sportsman to release her too rather than some of these knuckle heads who love to fry them up. Keep the little fish for the table but let the big girls (spawners) live.

Keep the catches coming! Great job.

Coenen

Thank you all, for the kind words! :cheers:

You wrote this up exactly the way you tell it in person. Awesome job!
Consistency is key! To be honest, it's a pretty easy story to remember. It pretty much went straight in to the "long term" memory department. :D

Fish dig the beard. Bass and trout do, at least. Stripers, I'm not so sure.

bulldawgborn

Awesome! Congratulations on a fine catch. I love seeing em swim off like that

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Congrats on an awesome catch, and even better release. Great story, thank you for sharing.