Anybody tried the Blackrain sprayer nozzle

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I had one similar to this I bought at Northern tool. I used it for 1/2 season and modified my sprayer to a 2 head system.

Hi I'm the inventor of Black Rain, If anyone needs any info on the sprayer just post here, PM me, or call 337-317-1535 I will be happy to help. Thanks

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Hi I'm the inventor of Black Rain, If anyone needs any info on the sprayer just post here, PM me, or call 337-317-1535 I will be happy to help. Thanks

Thanks for posting. I assume you are also marketing the product too.

I have a 25 gallon sprayer that already has the boom less sprayer attachment. If I want to install yours do you sell only the screw in spray nozzle ?

Hey Thanks Arrow It will be mailed tomorrow. I'm Doing a video this weekend and will post a link to youtube for ya"ll. We have sold over 100 and 12 of those just to Georgia !!! Thanks to all

Arrow Flinger

I got mine and like it so far. I have only a 1 GPM pump and get about 8 ft coverage. I am happy with that. I welded a flat bracket to my rack so I can easily attach the head with one screw.

Attachments

• IMG_4306.jpg
    IMG_4306.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2,394

Arrow Flinger

I got to use mine on some food plots this weekend. I added a 2GPM pump and get a heavy 12' spread. Cut my spraying time by 2/3rds. I am well pleased.

treeman101

I have the new brass one that they make. It is on the back of a ranger at top of tailgate spraying upwards and I get about a 14' spray width with a 1 gpm pump. Works great and has a smooth even spray pattern.

NUTT

Got Mine

in the mail yesterday! Gonna put to use in the morning if the rain holds off:flag: