10/11 pm

sprewett

Well, I got to a spot I had never been. Walked about half a mile and just wasn't feeling it today. I thought you know hunting is meant to be fun and I ain't having fun so I came back home. I didn't mind the drizzle but just wasn't there to ight, been a hard week at work.

I tell folks all the time I hunt not to kill stuff. I hunt because it’s peaceful, fun enjoyable and enjoy seeing wildlife and how they interact. If I go hunting and I wake up and don’t wanna go I don’t.. I rest. It’s a stress relief. It’s heritage and a way of life for me.. something that has been past down for generations… I enjoy making things better and giving back

talisman

I tell folks all the time I hunt not to kill stuff. I hunt because it’s peaceful, fun enjoyable and enjoy seeing wildlife and how they interact. If I go hunting and I wake up and don’t wanna go I don’t.. I rest. It’s a stress relief. It’s heritage and a way of life for me.. something that has been past down for generations… I enjoy making things better and giving back
Well said