10/21/17 am

Hickory Nut

It's here! Headed to the creek bottom for the rifle opener. Good luck to all.

And let me just add that "the black stick of death" is the appropriate OP for today's LFTT thread.

Last edited:

Whit90

Very excited to have a rifle in my hands this morning! I’ll be on the ground near acorns and a pine thicket. Good luck everyone!

Johnny 71

Junebug
Good morning for it, in Walker co. Good luck everyone

Big Foot

It's here! Headed to the creek bottom for the rifle opener. Good luck to all.

And let me just add that "the black stick of death" is the appropriate OP for today's LFTT thread.

True that!!!

And don’t kill my deer Wish! Lol.

N Fulton hoping that stud gets close this am

gpbtt

Hey everyone, first day in the woods. Been working out of town missed archery and muzzle loader. 2 of us here in Butts. Good luck and be safe

FOLES55

Be safe, buckle in your harnesses and good luck guys/gals!

Powerline

Just settled into my box stand food plot on the edge of some white oaks here in Lamar county, Dad and my brother up some trees as well. Good luck everyone

Gunner308

Got to my honey hole stand on private property that I always leave alone until opening day and got to the stand to realize that someone has left hooks and a safety tether in the tree. Just not a big fan of poachers.

QuackAddict

Sitting an old half rotten ground box that we call the Roadhouse. The food plot runs along the road and is about 175 yards long by 15 yards wide. Thick pines and creek to the left and hardwoods to the right with acorns dropping in the road.

Good luck to all!

Gunner308

Birds and squirrels are up and at it this morning. Should have wore a hard had with all of these acorns dropping. Never less a blessing to be sitting in the woods