10/8 am

bilgerat

Senior
First good and cool morn and I wake up at 3am with bad stomach issues:mad:, after a few hours of trips to the outhouse it finally settled and I went back to bed , just woke up and headed to the stand in a few . Prob missed the booner parade in front of my stand !

sprewett

First good and cool morn and I wake up at 3am with bad stomach issues:mad:, after a few hours of trips to the outhouse it finally settled and I went back to bed , just woke up and headed to the stand in a few . Prob missed the booner parade in front of my stand !
All things are for a reason. Perhaps something worse would have happened had you been there. And hey the proverbial ole sayn crap happens.

Waddams

20231008_083948.jpg
Sitting over a heavy trail leading to a giant oak that's dropping. My 1hr15min drive (left at 5am) to get here turned into 3 hours to get here and get up in the tree thanks to traffic and couple urgent calls of nature.

This is my last hurray until last weekend in October, gonna be traveling with family. One blew at me right at the truck when I got out. Hopefully there are more around looking to hit these acorns.