11/14 AM

Big7

The Oracle
Ok.. I'll probably be up all night.
Should have just pulled over somewhere or went the 3 miles to the campground.

Fixing to set my clock just in case but I'll be there and done run a drag and sat down 45 mins before daylight.

That joker yesterday was head down walking pretty brisk and he bought that drag hook line and sinker.

Evidently they are still rutting a bit.

I saw a tall rack on the other side of the road on the way out. Not sure if it was him or not but he was tall. 3/4 mile way the crow flys through the woods.

See y'all later. 4:30 is get up and drive time for me.

Good Luck Everyone.

basshappy

BANNED
Ok.. I'll probably be up all night.
Should have just pulled over somewhere or went the 3 miles to the campground.

Fixing to set my clock just in case but I'll be there and done run a drag and sat down 45 mins before daylight.

That joker yesterday was head down walking pretty brisk and he bought that drag hook line and sinker.

Evidently they are still rutting a bit.

I saw a tall rack on the other side of the road on the way out. Not sure if it was him or not but he was tall. 3/4 mile way the crow flys through the woods.

See y'all later. 4:30 is get up and drive time for me.

Good Luck Everyone.

Slow down and breathe, there are plenty of deer, put that one bullet in the boiler room, and collect your bounty, @Big7 ! Good luck today, enjoy the great outdoors and upload a pic of you with your deer today

Hunter/Mason

Me and my son are on Panola Mtn. Already in the tree watching a flashlight parade now. Put my son on the sign probably 30 fresh giant rubs and scrapes. I tried to find a spot fairly close to him every direction had someone setting up yesterday. Spots probably won’t matter much once the shooting starts. It’ll be luck if the draw.

Hunter922

Strapped in a large oak in Cobb. I shot my early season buck here and we haven't hunted this area but maybe once since September. We call it the nursery because in the past all the bucks are 3.5 are younger.. Let's see if one has aged a little. Good luck
Be safe. >-------------------->

basshappy

BANNED
@Hunter/Mason good luck and safety to you and your son. Enjoy Panola. I have watched some nice deer out there. There has been one spot the past couple years I have seen scrapes each year. Hope y'all collect a pair

GeorgiaGlockMan

Sitting in Lincoln County.

10 minutes of light and I took a shot after yelling 4x at the buck to finally stop him at 100 yds.

Was shaking good before shot.

Looked like a hit but he took off 40 yds to the woods after the kick.

Think it was a good hit.

We'll see in 20 or so.

deerslayer357

At it in Oglethorpe. Field edge between oak heads and beaver swamp, with ryegrass and wheat plot about 8” tall. Got 2 deer on camera here yesterday evening that I would want a closer look at. Maybe one of them will let me have that closer look.

Big7

The Oracle
Sitting down an hour late.
Greene County. Oconee River.

Didn't have time to make a drag. facepalm:

We hope for another chance today.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Latest posts