11/14 AM

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Son just shot 2 bucks said 1 was nice not sure on the other. Got a buddy up from us he’s got a good buck down. Gar holed myself for my son again. But it’s worth it. Son said they both ran and we gotta sit till 10:00. Crap he just shot again and again. He’s killin does now
Choot em up!!! Like my father in law always says, bullets are the cheapest part of the hunt!

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Wait,
So you shot a 'big eight or better' yesterday evening and found blood last night, called off the search, and didn't even look for him this morning?
Now ur sittin in wait for another?
I think you need to go back to the couch.
3dd85a8b-c7af-4da1-9060-d5d5504cf349_text.gif

basshappy

BANNED
Wait,
So you shot a 'big eight or better' yesterday evening and found blood last night, called off the search, and didn't even look for him this morning?

He updated and said dog and Tracker came, paid $150 to learn spot was not blood, and the dog did not hit on a deer to track.

Big7

The Oracle
First Fox Squirrel I seen in years.

He was on the ground but now in the nest.
Gray with black face.
Now on limb.
Second tree back with the fork.20231114_081300_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20231114_080623_HDR.jpg
    20231114_080623_HDR.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20231114_080931_HDR.jpg
    20231114_080931_HDR.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 10

bany

A doe led the eight away. Apparently they are breaking ground for a new garage this morning. Sounds like a rock crusher at the quarry.

deerslayer357

He just txt and said “This is Fun” then “I got stuff dead everywhere “
Sounds like a good learning opportunity! Make him help drag and load/ dress, etc!
I can remember a similar hunt when I was little. My dad made sure I realized the work starts once you pull the trigger after that!

Good times!

Big Foot

Young basket rack read the script perfect - I mean perfect - eased off - had no clue I was here - got to within 15 yards out front. Gonna try and load video

Attachments

• IMG_8554.png
    IMG_8554.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

Big7

The Oracle
Wait,
No.. 2 hounds were here until after 11 last night and I'm still going to look when I come out.

Oh yeah.
Those dogs cost me $150.00.

I'll make sure I run it by you next time.

Last edited: