11/14 AM

Big7

The Oracle
Poke sallet grows near about everywhere there is disturbed soil that gets sunlight. It can turn up everywhere.
This is about 100 feet with way before and way after where he could have went in the woods.

Do you see anything that looks like polk?

And not any places above where it looks like a decent roost.

The last pic is the little log pile I made where I thought the blood was that now might be polk.
I looked all around and didn't see any more drops of blood or polk.20231114_100411.jpg20231114_100429.jpg20231114_100505.jpg20231114_100534.jpg

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
This is about 100 feet with way before and way after where he could have went in the woods.

The last pic is the little log pile I made where I thought the blood was that now might be polk.
I looked all around and didn't see any more drops of blood or polk.

If a bird ate a Polk Berry, the resulting expulsion might happen at any distance the bird might fly from the Polk Berry Bush in the mean time. The bush could be very far away. Likewise, birds make eliminations when not roosting.

The best news in this is that if two bloodhounds did not find blood the two shots were misses and the deer is fine. This assumes that the hounds were properly trained as their noses are exceptional.

au7126

I looked all around and didn't see any more drops of blood or polk.View attachment 1269271View attachment 1269273View attachment 1269275View attachment 1269278
What is the possibility the scope is off?

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Moved my stuff up the ridge, came back and saw a spike, doe and young one by my buck, wasn't gone 10 minutes.

Definitely a good day to stay all day here, but can only take 1 buck a day.

Back to dragging