11/26 PM

Back out in west Coweta. Up on a hardwood ridge. Swamp to my right, creek to the left, pines behind, all funnels down to where the creek and swamp meet. Hoping I can call something out of the bottom.
Good luck!

rugerfan

I am in, on the ONF. Fingers crossed for a buck. May be my last sit for the year.

hunter84

Back in the stand after a couple of weeks hopefully they are moving this evening good luck everyone and be safe

Hunter922

Up a Hickory in Cobb. On a Pine and creek bottom edge. CJ pulled the big buck out of here on Thanksgiving let's see if the other bucks relax and chase some does now...

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
At my waterhole stand. Saw 7 does and two small bucks this morning before 8. Nothing after. Not really after anything this evening, just enjoying the sit. Dooly co., misting rain and warmish.

Curtis

Back at it in Coweta. I have not seen anything last couple of hunts. Son has had does and small bucks but letting them walk. Tonight he is going for meat. Good luck all.

jallison681

My little boy and I are in ground blind in northern monroe county. We probably won’t see anything, but I promise you this feeling I’ve got is going to be remembered for forever. Youth redhead vest swallows him up, but at least he’s got it on and will wear it!

Attachments

• 72D25F89-4B2B-495A-882D-E2B2558D0D54.jpeg
    72D25F89-4B2B-495A-882D-E2B2558D0D54.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 41

JROESEL

My little boy and I are in ground blind in northern monroe county. We probably won’t see anything, but I promise you this feeling I’ve got is going to be remembered for forever. Youth redhead vest swallows him up, but at least he’s got it on and will wear it!
I promise you, you’ll always remember that sit!!

hunter922jr

Up a Hickory in Cobb. On a Pine and creek bottom edge. CJ pulled the big buck out of here on Thanksgiving let's see if the other bucks relax and chase some does now...
Maybe one of his 5.5 year old offspring will come in there.

Dupree

Back on public with my son. Late start for the afternoon. I had 3 good east wind spots scouted. People in 2 of them this morning and we done walked all over creation where he wounded the buck this morning. Scouted a couple of spots and didn’t find anything too exciting, so we are at a spot I scouted back in September. Wind is marginal, but fresh sign in here. Not a ton.

I cut my teeth on public and have killed a pile of deer, but I’ve grown quite fond of food plots, atvs, and short walks. I’m gonna sleep good tonight.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow morning with the west wind after the rain moves out. Hoping I can talk him off of a doe if one comes through this eve. 5001F0E2-97B2-4AEE-B297-98280AB9AC72.jpeg