11/26 PM

Beaudeane

Breezy in Whitfield. Took my son this morning & he could only wait till 9:30 to come down. Solo this pm since 4:00 & nothing yet

Dupree

Getting dark in these woods quick with the cloud cover. I think we gonna go ahead and slip out. We both ready for a shower and the couch. Back at em tomorrow.

rugerfan

Nothing. Found 2 fresh scrapes this afternoon, I set up 50 yards from one, and looks like he visited the other one sometime between 2:30 and 5:40, it was cleaned out and wet, when I checked it on the way out.

No deer seen today.

JROESEL

We hit paydirt with a big doe! This is truly the most memorable hunt I’ve had in my 15 years of
Hunting!
YES!!! That’s what it’s all about, wait till you’re guiding him and working your tail off so he will be successful!!! There’s something to be said about killing with your own kid!!! I can’t even imagine what it will be like with a grandchild!!!!!!

jallison681

YES!!! That’s what it’s all about, wait till you’re guiding him and working your tail off so he will be successful!!! There’s something to be said about killing with your own kid!!! I can’t even imagine what it will be like with a grandchild!!!!!!

I already half way have to keep everything flowing for the deer! He loves to look at the camera when it starts sending g in pictures from the cell cam, and loves to help put corn out, really anything outside! When he gets old enough to be on the gun, I won’t ever worry about shooting deer, because seeing do it will be the best satisfaction there is!