11/27 PM

hunter84

Back in the woods after vacation in Orlando with my granddaughter. camera has been slow not much moving the back side of the rut im guessing maybe they will get up this evening and the moon isn't much help either, any way good luck and be safe.

slow motion

Yall shoot em up. Trying to talk myself into playing hookie tomorrow and sitting in a tree but it's gonna be cold. Need some encouragement from the action this eve.

partime1

Me and ol shirt tails is back at it. The stand we are in this afternoon has no long shots available. So maybe a shirt tail will be spared

Attached is a pic of his 2 cut shirt tales from 11/25/pm

Attachments

• IMG_4550.jpeg
    IMG_4550.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 32
North Hall back in the Ground Blind. Wind is blowing pretty good, and temps dropping fast. A lot of action on the camera this morning, and wife saw a 10 on the side of the road a mile from the house. Last sit until mid December. Hopefully I get something to put on the table for Christmas.

partime1

Just had 3 does sneak up from behind and busted us. Ran off blowing. Have yall ever seen deer after one blows at you? I think i may have 2-3 times

sportsman94

Saw a nice 8 in the woods below my plot. He worked away and I look to my left and saw a doe standing about 60 yards away. Looked down below the plot and had a spike standing there. Then looked back towards the doe and there was a 6 point following her. Now there’s several bucks chasing her and grunting below the plot

wm742

Just had 3 does sneak up from behind and busted us. Ran off blowing. Have yall ever seen deer after one blows at you? I think i may have 2-3 times
First keeper I shot this year came wide open across the field behind me about an hour after I was busted.
Soon as I got in my stand that morning I heard a tending buck grunting and it sounded like a herd running through the woods just out of sight. I eased on the can call and let out the worst sounding doe in distress I could have. For the next 2 minutes it seamed like, it was just one loud blow after the other. I almost screamed "shut up, Im trying to hunt". It went on for that long.
Hour later a nice 7 came out of the woods behind me barreling across the field. He slowed to a trot right before the woods and I put one on him.
Worst part, I pulled the gun hard when I pulled trigger and thought I missed.
Walked around the woods for an hour trying to find him. Walked back in the field where I shot him and picked the trail it looked like he could have been headed for. Found him 10 ft in the woods.