11/9 PM

Powerline

Ok Jasper county this evening just got sat down. Feels better than this morning, lots of very fresh tracks everywhere I can see a good 300 yards.

HUNTER24/7

Quiet still and humid. Doesn’t feel good but this time of the year it doesn’t matter. I’m 20 foot up and ready for whatever this evening brings.

NugeForPres

Back at it. Hunting a place I've never been before. We'll see what happens.

deermaster13

Rain finally stopped in Wilkes county. I'm watching my favorite power line and the wife in box stand watching a food plot. She seen 4 does this morning but she says they won't get a pass this evening. Good luck to all.

alex_barnes

Meriwether overlooking a hardwoods bottom with a creek. It’s hot and still. Not much rut activity around us. Maybe something will decide to walk thru but not much on camera during the day.

Paxromano

Bibb Co. sitting on a large field. Light rain. Almost hit a doe & small buck chasing on they road in. Should be good this weekend.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Dooly checking in, in the swamp. Two does just eased through in the thick. It’s warm.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Button head just showed up

JC00778

Checking in from Wilkes County. Glad the rain stopped! Nothing yet but 8 BOSS gobblers! Where are these in the spring?!

HUNTER24/7

Was watching turkeys move through the thicket through binoculars and a heavy and tall buck stands up and starts walking away. I stop him with grunt then lost him. Couple minutes pass and I snort wheeze and he takes off 50yds in front of me. ???