12/9 pm

Toliver

Well... had to use 4 wheel drive to get out of my parking space but then the rest of the 1 minute drive home was uneventful. I'm going to drive all the way back tomorrow to see if I can make it 4 for 4 on seeing 0 deer.

sprewett

What a day nothing killed but a great day.
Saw 4 does and had a buck grunting this evening just wouldnt come pay me a visit to shoot at arrow at him. Probably won't hunt tomorrow after church unless forecast changes.

REMINGTON710

Ended up with a baby buck and a couple does. Fog was thick and made it hard to see.

sprewett

Update to make my day even better.
Me and one of my buddies were getting concerned about my cousin. I was back at my truck Ron was waiting at the road. Nothing radio silence from my cousin it was dark and I couldn't even see the glow of a light in the distance. Finally he texts I'm gonna be a while this is terrible. I went and got Ron came back to finally see my cousins light coming out of the thick stuff. He walked up slinging stuff mad as an old wet hen saying if he ever had another hunt like that he wouldn't hunt anymore. While laughing we asked what happened. He began to show us. It looked like he had been two rounds with Tyson. The briars tore him up literally. Ripped the soles off his lacrosse boots, ripped his pants, belly bleeding, and face bleeding. He said I am just proud to make it out alive. It will be funny to him in a day or so unfortunately for him it was hilarious to us right then. What a day!!!!!

basshappy

BANNED
Walker county backed up against woods watching a large field and creek bottom. Made a make shift blind out of cedar limbs. Got my son in law hunting some active scrapes and a ton of rubs. This is only his 2nd time ever hunting and first solo sit. Rain coming about 6:00

How did your SIL do on first solo?

Toliver

Update to make my day even better.
Me and one of my buddies were getting concerned about my cousin. I was back at my truck Ron was waiting at the road. Nothing radio silence from my cousin it was dark and I couldn't even see the glow of a light in the distance. Finally he texts I'm gonna be a while this is terrible. I went and got Ron came back to finally see my cousins light coming out of the thick stuff. He walked up slinging stuff mad as an old wet hen saying if he ever had another hunt like that he wouldn't hunt anymore. While laughing we asked what happened. He began to show us. It looked like he had been two rounds with Tyson. The briars tore him up literally. Ripped the soles off his lacrosse boots, ripped his pants, belly bleeding, and face bleeding. He said I am just proud to make it out alive. It will be funny to him in a day or so unfortunately for him it was hilarious to us right then. What a day!!!!!
Nothing like good friends to laugh at you when you're bleeding!

Latest posts