12/9 pm

Dupree

Headed in on public with my son. I sat until 12 this morning then my wife met me halfway with my son.
I saw a pretty good buck chasing a doe when I was driving through the wma about 12:45.

I’m currently waiting on my son. He left his millennium seat in the truck and realized it about 300 yards into our walk.

Dupree

We are settled. My son is watching a creek bottom trail. I’ve had quite a few bucks on that camera since putting it out a few weeks ago, and I’m about 200 yards from him watching where his creek bottom hits another creek bottom. I think the deer might come by me before they get to him, but I’ve never hunted in this block. Don’t even know if the trail my camera is on keeps paralleling the creek or crosses it.

Hunter922

Harnessed up In Cobb on the edge of a pine ridge and creek bottom. Haven't been here in likely a month or so. Lots of rakes/scrapes on the edge as I walked in. GoldTip - Hypodermic ready. Good luck, be safe! ------------------>

Toliver

Back at it on Paulding Forest. I don't see the number of deer I used to before the people population grew so much in this area but it's a 1 minute drive from the house and it's a nice place to sit and watch nature happen.

JHannah92

In my climber on a new piece of property our club acquired a few weeks back. Beautiful open pines. First time I've been in here but it looks great on the maps. Several ridges come together here and there's a thick ditch starting up in front of me. Some heavy trails cutting through here. Hoping they move before the rain hits tonight.

AJLBucks

Walker county backed up against woods watching a large field and creek bottom. Made a make shift blind out of cedar limbs. Got my son in law hunting some active scrapes and a ton of rubs. This is only his 2nd time ever hunting and first solo sit. Rain coming about 6:00

Dupree

Slow afternoon. Have not even seen a squirrel. Hour and a half to go.

Toliver

Same here. But I can hear a squirrel. How do I know it's a squirrel? Because they are the only ones going to make that much noise in these soaking wet leaves.

JDBrown

Nothing here moving except squirrels and the ever present blue jays. The breeze feels nice, I got warm walking in, but it is 63 degrees.

REMINGTON710

Up in a tower on a green field. Cameras haven’t shown much for day light movement but I was in the area and decided to slip in for an hour long sit. Rain is on the way and I think it’ll get dark early tonight. Looking for one of the bucks to slip up tonight

sprewett

Cooling down a bit now with a a slight breeze and after sweating in the way in and somewhere along the way dropping my jacket I'm a bit cold. Glad it's 63 degrees.
I just heard one grunt in front of me come on in!

Last edited: