14-day foodplot pics

Donkeytoe

I went to the woods this weekend and got to see my foodplots planted 14 days ago. Jeanne should only make things better too. Should be a good season. Wheat, rye, oats mix. On a budget can't affort that fancy stuff right now. But....Durana is in my future.... :cool: :cool:

These are just two of the 6 plots planted. Figure we covered about 7 acres. Now I need some cold weather!! :shoot: :shoot:

Attachments

• 100_0521a.jpg
    100_0521a.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 456
  • 100_0512a.jpg
    100_0512a.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 388

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Dont need the fancy stuff, yours looks strong. Now go broadcast some Crimson over it.

Jim

Donkeytoe

overseed you say..

Jim,

Do you feel that overseeding at this time will take hold? I am worried about it drying out this next month and not getting the benefit. Also I have to combat a group of seed hungry Turkeys around there that are like a nuclear bomb - clear everythingf in their path. If you think it will be adventageous for the spring I will definitely consider it.

Ga-Spur

The white clover will be there for several years without replanting which is a big advantage.

H

HT2

Donkey....

Looks good brother.....

Now all it needs is somebody huntin' them!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

horsecreek

lookin good.....cant wait to see how mine came up.....

coastga

I just check my food plots out after six days and they did not look as good as your plots. I hope my plots look that good after 14-days.
LORD, Keep the cool weather coming.