2013 Turkey Challenge Over!

turkeyed

:yeah:
The winners will be posted tomorrow night! I will say that it is very close. If anyone is holding onto an entry tomorrow is the last day to enter it. :biggrin2:

Things were shook up in the last few weeks for sure.

Thanks to everyone for participating!:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

sman

Thanks again for putting on another fine contest Eddie!:cheers:

You did an awesome job! Prizes were unreal this yr! Thanks again to our sponsors!

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thank you Eddie for doing this Challenge! You did a great job in getting everything organized and all the prizes donated!

Thank you to all who have donated to this Chellenge! Sponsors and Judges! Y'all are awesome!
Tim

TurkeyBird

Thanks for helping put this together Ed. I know it takes a lot of time and patience to run this thing! A big thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated! I certainly enjoyed it this year.

Dallen92

It has definetly been a blast for my first year in the challenge and thanks to all who have all helped make this contest happen.

Maduro on Point

Eddie, was smoothly run this year and a flat out RIOT! Thanks for all of your hard work, time and effort this year. Also thanks to all of the sponsors! See ya next year!

kmartin112888

Thanks Eddie for all the work you put into this. I had a blast this year in my first turkey challenge. And a big thanks to all our sponsors as well.

hotamighty

A big thanks to Eddie for your time and effort, and also to all the sponsors who donated the prizes. The challenge was a lot of fun this year and had a great time! Already can't wait till next year!!

It would be nice to see the bow challenge ran on this same format it works perfectly I did t see any arguing or fussing or anything .. Job well done ! Congrats to Everyome involved

turkeyed

Thanks everbody for the kind words. I have really enjoyed running this the past two seasons. I really enjoy getting to met new folks. With that being said i considering passing the torch next season. I will give it some more thought before next season but as of right now I think this might be my last season running this great contest. Thnaks to each and every member for making this challenge the best, IMO, contest on the forum.
Eddie

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
Thanks everbody for the kind words. I have really enjoyed running this the past two seasons. I really enjoy getting to met new folks. With that being said i considering passing the torch next season. I will give it some more thought before next season but as of right now I think this might be my last season running this great contest. Thnaks to each and every member for making this challenge the best, IMO, contest on the forum.
Eddie

Noooonoo! You can't! You have certainly ran the best contest by far and you can't stop now! You have done an awesome job!

Toddmann

Ed you and your crew did one heck of a great job this year. Thanks to all the great sponsors.

stringmusic

Thanks Ed. You did a great job on the contest, it was a blast!