LETS POLL IT! Have you ever had a Bigfoot “type” encounter?

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

• It’s possible, but unlikely

• Impossible

• Maybe in the Pacific NW

• No Doubt, I've had or know someone I believe had an encounter

• Too much evidence to deny so yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Just one bone. Just one strand of hair. Just one shelter not thrown together by a bush hippy.
They get plenty of hair. Only trouble is, when they send it off for DNA testing, it always came from a real critter. :)

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Just one bone. Just one strand of hair. Just one shelter not thrown together by a bush hippy.
The bush hippy shelters and just random trees falling together are my favorite fake evidence.
You can tell when folks haven't spent much time in the woods. 3 or 4 trees will teepee a lot more often that folks think. I can walk on my little place and find a few right now.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The bush hippy shelters and just random trees falling together are my favorite fake evidence.
You can tell when folks haven't spent much time in the woods. 3 or 4 trees will teepee a lot more often that folks think. I can walk on my little place and find a few right now.
The white feller what says he’s an Injun actin as some sort of authority on the subject is always my favorite.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I will believe that there's bigfeets running around before I believe that there's wild black panthers in the US.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
"Cherokee shaman."
I like the "mindspeak" and "tree portal" folks too. Their stories are pure comedy.

My personal favorite is that Dr. of psychology out of Washington State who says they are extra-dimensional beings from another planet that escaped to here when their planet was destroyed and that they chose him as their ambassador to speak to mankind.

He says that they are "offended" when people go into the woods looking for them and howling and stuff and treat them like apes. Apparently capitalism doesn't offend them though because he sells bigfoot sweatshirts at $29.99 a pop. :LOL:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I like the "mindspeak" and "tree portal" folks too. Their stories are pure comedy.

My personal favorite is that Dr. of psychology out of Washington State who says they are extra-dimensional beings from another planet that escaped to here when their planet was destroyed and that they chose him as their ambassador to speak to mankind.

He says that they are "offended" when people go into the woods looking for them and howling and stuff and treat them like apes. Apparently capitalism doesn't offend them though because he sells bigfoot sweatshirts at $29.99 a pop. :LOL:
Well, I’ll go into the woods and recite some Chaucer, while classical music plays and have expensive coffee and chocolates on hand for them.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I’ll go into the woods and recite some Chaucer, while classical music plays and have expensive coffee and chocolates on hand for them.
Whan that Bradde with his chocollates and lattes soote
The droughte of March hath perced to the roote,
And smale fowles maken melodye
Lyken Bradde's CD of Beethoven's III
So priketh hem Nature in hir corages--
Thanne langen folk to goon on bigfeet hunting pilgrimages...

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I've always liked Haiku's.

Sasquatch sought, but in the
wrong woods I was seeking him,
now he laughs, unfound.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I've always liked Haiku's.

Sasquatch sought, but in the
wrong woods I was seeking him,
now he laughs, unfound.
Hair in barbwire fence
Stick teepees in the forest
Still wasn't Bigfoot

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Person of the woods
Came from other dimension
Don't call me Sasquatch

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

Reminds me of that Elmer Fudd-Bugs Bunny episode where Elmer was dressed like a Greek God, running around hollering for the winds to blow and lightning to rain down. :rofl:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts