*****2014 Secret Shenanigans Sign Up/***Pictures Added***

doodleflop

Ahhhh the old purple slingshot. I still remember making that and sending it to it's first loving home. Heck it has even killed a deer.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:hair:

:cheers:NIIIiiiiice!

I think it needs to be "branded" then.......... at least with initials or something of everyone that's had it............ just an idea..........:bounce:

Yep. :bounce:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Ahhhh the old purple slingshot. I still remember making that and sending it to it's first loving home. Heck it has even killed a deer.
ssssooooo, we know it started with you, so who was the first vic......uuummm recipient?:pop:

doodleflop

For me the recipient was better than the gift. My very good friend j_seph got me to sign up for the gift swap. I had never done it before so I had no clue what to send or do. Once I got my recipients address I couldn't stop laughing it was ole j_seph.
He got that risqué hand crafted slingshot and the can of bait sardines along with a few other things.

I bet he still has the picture of the deer he killed with it :cool:

j_seph

yes sir doodleflop

That sucker used to shoot dead on.

Attachments

• 2012-12-27_17-56-26_443-2.jpg
    2012-12-27_17-56-26_443-2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 184

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
That sucker used to shoot dead on.
:cool: I may have to take it with me this weekend, ya know, just to try it out....... :biggrin2:
sssoooo, I guess you sent it on to Kendall, huh?:huh:

Gone Fishing

Secret Santa Sorry a Little Late

Sorry I'm running a little late on this. It has been a very very very busy season for me. It's good and bad. You make money but have no life. Thank you to my Secret Santa as I will enjoy this when out on my porch.

Attachments

• 0102152049a (640x360).jpg
    0102152049a (640x360).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 0102152049 (360x640).jpg
    0102152049 (360x640).jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 152

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Sorry I'm running a little late on this. It has been a very very very busy season for me. It's good and bad. You make money but have no life. Thank you to my Secret Santa as I will enjoy this when out on my porch.
Nice!:cheers:

Crickett

Little Lady

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I think everybody has received there gifts, right? :huh: If you haven't gotten your's please send me a PM. :cheers:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

:cool::cool:

I got mine yesterday. I got to tinkering with it so much I forgot to take pics :rofl:

Thanks TopherAndTick. Was nice if you to send a 2nd gift after the first was lost in the mail. Ill post pics tomorrow. :cool:

Well look what showed up today. Post dated Nov. 26. Thanks topher:cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-20-10-50-22.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-20-10-50-22.png
    689.3 KB · Views: 85