*****2014 Secret Shenanigans Sign Up/***Pictures Added***

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Received my Secret Santa today!!..........Some Bacon, and Smoked Tenderloin

I can't wait to try this out it smells really good!!:cool::cool:

Also got some soap.....Guess Santa Thought I need to take a bath!!:bounce:

IMG_20141223_185926_874.jpg

99Tarbox

The tenderloin is cured into ham. So, Canadian bacon!

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
The tenderloin is cured into ham. So, Canadian bacon!
I really didn't know if it was ham or tenderloin??..........It really looked like ham!!:D

To answer your earlier question........Everything arrived in good order!!

Oh my that looks tasty!
Yes it does, and it smells even better!!

We will cook some of the bacon Christmas morning!!

T-N-T

Having Fun, I dont even know if you turkey hunt? BUT, since your first gift was lost in transit... I grabbed something and shipped it.
It takes a minute to figure that call out. But if you hold it firm and hold the striker firm, you can get good sounds out of it.
I Have called birds to that call. So, it know it works good enough!

Crickett

Little Lady
My secret Santa stopped by today. Thank you so much Quinn. It was nice meeting you. :cheers:
Pic#1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 91

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I take it everyone received a gift. Also, it seems as if everyone was pleasantly surprised.

Looks like it was another successful Secret Santa! :cool:

:cheers: Everyone and Merry Christmas to you all.......

quinn

You welcome crickett !! It was nice meeting you too, the kids can eat some venison jerky but the jar of apple pie is for adults only!:biggrin2:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I take it everyone received a gift. Also, it seems as if everyone was pleasantly surprised.

Looks like it was another successful Secret Santa! :cool:

:cheers: Everyone and Merry Christmas to you all.......
Nope. I think Quack got our name. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You welcome crickett !! It was nice meeting you too, the kids can eat some venison jerky but the jar of apple pie is for adults only!:biggrin2:
H22 can't believe you were in Winder. He said next time you BEST stop by the cafe 356.:smash: Me too.

quinn

H22 can't believe you were in Winder. He said next time you BEST stop by the cafe 356.:smash: Me too.[/QUOTE]
I didn't know that's where y'all where too, y'all might have enjoyed some of that apple pie too!

Crickett

Little Lady
I didn't know that's where y'all where too, y'all might have enjoyed some of that apple pie too!

Guess I should've told you that. In all my ramblin I just didn't think. :O

BTW: The jerky is good. Did you make it? Haven't tried the apple pie yet. :O

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mine has arrived, but since I haven't been back to work since last Friday, I won't know what's in it until Monday............ I hope I'm able to go back then............ ifeelmiserable............ but Merry Christmas!!!!:cool:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
A couple of chunks of homemade dark chocolate fudge, a handful of corn chex mix, a hot cup of Starbucks Holiday mix coffee with a lil bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream is pure ecstasy......almost!

:biggrin2:

Thanks again, Secret Santa!!

:cheers: